I’ve always been perplexed by people that have backpacks with wheels. Suitcase or backpack? Suitcase… or backpack?
I think they’re stupid. Luckily there are only five types of people who use them:
1. Flight Attendants (but they always make poor decisions)
2. Door-to-Door Salespeople (they’re prolly gonna murder you)
3. Child Geniuses (who are 16, already in college and too frail to carry organic chemistry books)
4. Wealthy Older Gay Men with Tiny Dogs (Princess Cupcake Sprinkles wants to come to the mall too!! He loves to shop)
5. Mexicans Fleeing Arizona (Wheels on the freeway, straps on the sand)